The shoe that sparked a revolution was born from a simple notion that a golf shoe can be more than just a golf shoe. Relying on over 50 years of shoemaking expertise, we developed an all-day outsole that marked one of the most significant advances in the history of golf footwear — with awarded-winning ECCO DYNAMIC TRACTION SYSTEM™(EDTS™) adding grip and traction without the weight. Initially labelled by some as a "concept shoe", GOLF STREET RETRO was worn at 2010 Masters by Fred Couples and became an instant global phenomenon, the effects of which continue to this day.
- On-trend hybrid men’s golf shoe can be worn on and off the course
- Crafted from FLUFFY PEBBLE NAPPA leather, made in our own tanneries, for a super-soft, lightly textured finish
- Uppers are treated with our innovative ECCO HYDROMAX TECHNOLOGY for a water-repellent finish
- FLUIDFORM™ is a direct injection process that uses fluid materials to follow our one-of-a-kind anatomical lasts and form the most comfortable base for your shoe
- Unique E-DTS® hybrid outsole has more than 100 traction bars and 800 traction angles for excellent stability during play
- Inlay sole delivers optimal in-shoe comfort