If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a refund of the purchase price with the supplied Singapore Post reply paid return label within 14 days of receipt of items (free of charge). Kindly remember to include ECCO returns form which you received with the items. Items should be unworn and unused and in their original packaging.
Should you wish to return your order (in part or in full), please complete the following steps:
- Please complete the white returns form located within the grey envelope
- Wrap the shoes neatly within the shoe box and place the shoe box into the larger carton sealing it. Should you no longer have the outer carton, please purchase an appropriate carton or bag. Do not use the shoe box as the return carton.
- Place the returns sticker (also located within the grey envelope) on the outside of the carton
- Important: On the returns label there is a Singapore Post tracking number. Please note the number as it will enable us to track the parcel with Singapore Post.
- Take the shoes to a Singapore Post post office for return to us. Please retain proof of postage until we have confirmed your refund has been completed.
- Once received and checked through our warehouse, a refund will be issued via the original form of payment used for the order.
At this time, sg.ecco.com can only accept returns purchased through our website. All purchases made through a participating ECCO retailer or an ECCO retail store should be returned to their original place of purchase.